– We believe that God is the Creator of all things.
– We believe that mankind was created in the image and likeness of God.
– We believe that Jesus came in the flesh.
– We believe He was crucified and died for the sin of the whole world.
– We believe He was buried and was raised by the power of God, for our justification.
– We believe He ascended into heaven- where He is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, making intercession for us.
– We believe in repentance from dead works and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
– We believe in the new birth, through believing in and confessing the Lord Jesus Christ, as the prerequisite for entering the Kingdom of God.
– We believe that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law.
– We believe that divine healing is included in the redemption, and is available through faith in Jesus Christ.
– We believe in the ‘breaking of bread’ i.e. Holy Communion
We believe in the sanctity of marriage.
– We believe in the dwelling of the Holy Spirit in every genuine believer in Christ.
– We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience, separate from and subsequent to the New Birth.
– We believe in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4).
– We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and in the fruit of the Spirit.
– We believe that all of these are available to believers.
We believe that the Church is built on the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets – Jesus Christ being the chief Cornerstone.
– We believe in the “Apostles’ doctrine”
– We believe in the Ministry Gifts – the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and teachers; for the building and equipping of the Body.
– We believe in the local church government.
– We believe every believer should belong in a local church.
– We believe in the believers’ commitment to the local church through: